What is new for this school year?
* The alphabet is presented out of order. Letters are presented with most common letters firs
|||t and the sounds are emphasized so that the transition to early reading is easier (How to Raise an Amazing Child the Montessori Way by Tim Seldin)
* New learning activities and game suggestions.
* All new printable worksheets for each letter, number, color, shape, and more!
* A few new themes: legos, construction, sports, let's go transportation, Pinkalicious, and more!
What is the same?
* The curriculum comes in PDF format in 2 separate files. One file contains all the lesson plans. The other file contains all the circle time posters and printable worksheets. You may save the files to you work and school computers and print as many times as you like. Viewing the daily lesson plans on a tablet/laptop to reduce printing is a great option too.
* Each lesson plans contains a: circle time activity, gross motor activity, sensory activity, fine motor activity, math or science activity, a craft, and a printable worksheet (printable worksheets every day for the first 8 months). Other suggestions for songs or snacks are provided on occasion.
* The circle time posters are the same. So if you laminated them last school year, you can use them again this school year.
How to buy?
If you used the curriculum program for 2013-2014, I have re-named that program Curriculum Program A.
If you want to buy the new curriculum program for 2014-15, you will want to order Curriculum Program B.
Please see my Curriculum Overview page for sample pages and my Store for ordering information.